To become a REVC Volunteer, you must:
- Be at least 18 year of age
- Be affiliated with an MRC Unit or TOREV
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Complete the application process
- Complete required training
The application process includes three simple steps:
- Registration in NC-TERMS
- Review of registration information and follow-up interview (phone or in-person)
- Completion of the REVC Memorandum of Understanding
Prospective volunteers begin the process by either registering in NC-TERMS or submitting a completed REVC Volunteer Registration Form to the Program Coordinator. The TERMS-REVC Registration Guide with Notes is provided to guide applicants through the NC-TERMS registration process.
The Program Coordinator, or their designee, reviews completed NC-TERMS responder profiles or submitted registration forms and contacts candidates for their interview.
Following interview, approved applicants will be required to complete the REVC Memorandum of Understanding. This MOU acknowledges the expectations of REVC volunteers and ensures that employers are aware of their employee’s commitment to the REVC.
New volunteers must complete required REVC training, including ICS/IS 100, 200, 700, and 800 within a year of joining the REVC, see Training & Exercises.